K Srinivasa Reddy
B O Prasanna Kumar
Jt. Managing Director
B E Pruthviraj
Mr. K. Srinivasa Reddy is a Co-founder and Managing Director of DesignTree Service Consultants Pvt. Ltd, founded in 2008.
Mr. K. Srinivasa Reddy is a Civil Engineering graduate from Bangalore University in 1990. He has undergone advanced training in Cost and time Management, CPM and PERT.
He has Membership in following Professional Groups:
1.Chartered Engineer [India] - IEI
2.Fellow Member - IEI (The Institution of Engineers (India))
3.Life Member - ICI (Indian Concrete Institute)
4.Life Member - Instruct (Institute for Research Development and Training of Construction Trades and Management)
5. Professional Engineer - ECI ( Engineering Council of India)
Mr. K. Srinivasa Reddy has over 28 years of experience and expertise in providing engineering design consultancy services for sophisticated structures for the various projects not limiting to Multi-storied, Residential, Commercial, Hotels, Malls, Hospital, Industrial and Institutions etc,
With his unbridled attention towards the last detail and focus in making sure the assignments are being delivered to the client’s satisfaction, He imbibes a culture of continual improvement among the work force through Critical design solutions, feasibility study, Construction friendly technologies, Latest management techniques, Project planning, Costing, QA/QC to deliver to client’s delight than just to satisfy
Headquartered in Bangalore, DesignTree Service Consultants Pvt Ltd-DTSC has emerged as one of the front-runners in the consulting groups across all construction domains. The company began its operations in the year 2008 and it has already carved a niche for itself in the industry with all the major developers across the country and predominantly the southern markets patronizing their services. Currently with 190+ dynamic and innovative professionals, DesignTree is making progress in leaps and bounds. The company also has branches in other metropolitan cities of Hyderabad, Chennai and most recently added an office space at Kolkata
Most recently the Consultants Review Magazine ranked DesignTree as one of the Top 25 Most Promising Consulting companies in India. He has been instrumental in achieving this success and stature that DesignTree Service Consultants Pvt Ltd has rightfully been accorded. Over the years under his able leadership the company has grown from strength to strength from providing design solutions to over 500 million Sq.ft of Residential and Commercial projects, to becoming a 220 plus work force company is a feat that has no parallel in the industry.
Mr. B.O. Prasanna Kumar is Co-founder and Jt. Managing Director of DesignTree Service Consultants Pvt Ltd, founded in 2008.
Mr. B.O. Prasanna Kumar graduated in Civil Engineering in 1987 from Mysore University, obtained Master of Engineering (Environmental Engineering) from Gulbarga University, in 1989.
Upon post graduating in 1990, Mr. Prasanna Kumar joined MKG Consultants, New Delhi and in SEMAC Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, leading Consulting Engineering Firms in India, for together over six years. During the tenure in MKG & SEMAC worked on prestigious project few like India Habitat Centre, Naval Academy, Nestle, Jindal Strips for providing design solutions Sanitary, Plumbing, piping, fire detection & suppression system. Used Computer aided water supply and sewerage network simulation methodology for designing the system. In 2004, he joined Potential Service Consultants (P) Ltd as HEAD (PHE) and was designed and Coordinating several projects.
Over 28 years he is carrying out design services like water supply system, sewerage network, sewage treatment plants, water treatment plants, solid waste management, storm water management, swimming pools and filtration plants, industrial piping covering design of compressed air, vacuum, process cooling systems, fire protection & life safety, etc.He is one of the co-founder and Joint Managing Director of DesignTree Services Consultants Pvt. Ltd, having corporate office at Bangalore and branches at Chennai & Hyderabad, with 185 member strong engineering team. He is Chairman, Indian Plumbing Association (Bangalore Chapter) and Individual Member, World Plumbing Council, USA. Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Karnataka called him as Industrial Expert for process of reviewing and revising Syllabus for UG and PG programs. He is recently selected as Jury for Construction Times Awards, Mumbai.
Mr. B.E. Pruthrivaj, Co-founder and Director of DesignTree Service Consultants Pvt Ltd. founded in 2008.
After graduation in Civil engineering in 1993 from Mysore University obtained Master of Technology from Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Surathkal, Karnataka in 1997. Pruthviraj joined Potential Service Consultants (P) Ltd, Senior Design Engineer – Structures in 1998. During his tenure he worked on prestigious projects like TCS, Microsoft, Franklin Templeton, Mindspace, Pocharam IT Campus, SAP, Oracle Golfink IT Park, GE Campus, Knowledge Park, HCL and provided design solutions for high-rise structures.
In his 20 Years of Experience He has in his credit a number of Multi-storied Structures for residential, commercial, hospital, hotels, Corporate, Industrial Structures and Institutional Projects. He has experience in structural steel and composite structures in co-ordination with reputed in Indian and International Architects. He was instrumental in providing design details for corporate jobs and complex projects. Mention worthy is TCS Chennai.
Mr. B. Manjunath is Co-founder and Director of DesignTree Service Consultants Pvt Ltd, founded in 2008.
Mr. B. Manjunath graduated in Civil Engineering from Bangalore University in 1994,
He is also the the Member of Indian Plumbing Association, Bangalore Chapter and an Individual Member of World Plumbing Council.
Mr. B. Manjunath worked in M/s. MECA engineers, Bangalore and later Potential Service Consultants Pvt Ltd. During his tenure with MECA and Potential, he worked on prestigious projects like Intel, Microsoft, Cisco, HP, TCS, Mind Space, Volkswagen, ITC, Gabriel India, INEL and provided design solutions for Plumbing, Sanitary, treatment plant, Industrial piping, Fire Protection and Life Safety System.
Technical and Associate Directors
Associate Director - Electrical
Technical Director - Fire & Life Safety
Kartick V Bhat
Technical Director - HVAC & IBMS Services
Technical Director - Green Building Solutions
Technical Director - Structures
Srinivas Rao Bolimuntha
Technical Director - Structures
Kolkata Branch Head
Mr. Mitra Sripada has done his B.E. (Electrical) from Institution of Engineers, Calcutta in 1995.
Mr. Mitra Sripada has work experience of 23 years in Electrical Engineering domain, related to Design Consultancy and Project Management for various IT, Industrial, Power Plants, Residential, Hospitals, Commercial complexes, Sub-stations & Data Centers.
Mr. Mitra Sripada is working in Designtree Service Consultants Pvt. Ltd., as an Associate Director, also served in various other organizations as a Vice President in M/s. Enersave Consultants PVT. LTD., as a Chief Engineer in M/s. Semac Consultants Pvt Ltd, as a Design Manager in M/s. Cadsys India Ltd, as a Chief Engineer in AR Consultants.
- Developer Projects – Commercial & Residential:
RMZ, Divyasree, Sattva Group, Brigade, Prestige, K Raheja, Cyber city, Mantri, LULU, Embassy, GAR Corporation, Assetz, Rajpushpa, Phoenix, Bagmane and Aparna Developers etc.
- Built to Suit Design for:
Intel SRR4, Novartis, Oracle, Texas Instruments, Dell, AP Secretariat etc.
- Data Center’s for:
Sify Data center Chennai & Mumbai, STT (TATA) Data center in Bengaluru & Chennai.
- Hospital Projects for:
Yashodha Group, Basra Hospital (Iraq), Sparsh Group, Sakra Hospital, KBN Hospital, Thakshashila Hospital, IQ City Hospital, Agadi Sunrise
- Institution Projects for:
AMRITA University, Citrus HDFC School, CARE College, BNMIT Engineering College, RV Engineering College.
- Hotel Projects for:
Hoilday Inn-Tirupati, World Hotel-Bhubaneswar, Howard Johnson Hotel (HOJO), Bengaluru
- Industrial projects:
Triveni turbins, PEPSI process plants, Takenaka industries, TDPS industry, Merck Mellipore industries.
- Interior Design Projects for:
Dell, Microsoft, Google, Swiss Re, VM Ware, Mercedes Benz, Morgan Stanley, JPMC, KPMG, Accenture, ACS Xerox, Pega Systems, Dupont, IBM.
- Specialised Projects:
66kV GIS Sub-station for Oracle, STT Data Center, 66kV conventional sub-station for L & T Infra, RMZ, Divyasree and 110kV GIS sub-station for Sify Data Center.
Mr. Prashanth Gururaj has done his B.E. (Mechanical) from Bangalore University, Karnataka.
With more than 18 years of work experience in the field of Fire and Life Safety domain, designing vibrant and various kind of projects spanning across India and Abroad.
Mr. Prashanth Gururaj expertise extends to designing of Fire Fighting system, Fire protection system, Fire detection system, Various type of suppression system and also LV security system adapting various standards and codes like NBC, NFPA, FM Global, TAC and other International standards for spectrum of projects like Industries, Power plants, Sub stations, Commercial high rise buildings, Residential apartments, Multiplexes, Corporate buildings, Star hotels, Super specialty hospitals etc.
Mr. Prashanth Gururaj also served in various other organizations as General – Manager, Fire protection system in M/s. Entask Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd., as Manager Design in M/s. Potential Service Consultants (P) Ltd., as Estimation Engineer in M/s. National Fire Fighting Manufacturing Co. FZCO (NAFFCO)., Dubai, U.A.E., As Contracts Engineer in M/s. Firepro Systems Pvt. Ltd. and as Site Engineer in M/s. Vijay Industries and Products.
- Built to Suit IT building – Intel SRR4, Novartise, Oracle, Texas Instruments, Dell, Accenture, Honeywell, Qualcomm, AP Secretariat …
- Various projects with builders – RMZ corp, Prestige constructions, K. Raheja corp, Divyasree Developers, Bagmane Developers, Salarpuria Sattva, Garden city developers, Cyber city developers, Aparna constructions, Mantri developers, Brigade group, Embassy group, LuLu group, Assetz group, RajPusha developers, Phoneix group, Ramky group, Mani group.
- MNC Clients – Dell, Microsoft, Google, Swiss Re, VM Ware, Mercedes Benz, Morgan Stanley, JPMC, KPMG, Accenture, ACS Xerox, Pega Systems, Dupont, Goldman Sachs, CapGemini, IBM, Yahoo….
- Hospitality chain – Yashodha Hospital, Basra Hospital (Iraq), Sparsh Hospital, Sakra Hospital, KBN Hospital, Thakshashila Hospital, IQ City Hospital, Agadi Sunrise Hospital…
- Hotel Projects – Hoilday Inn-Tirupati, World Hotel-Bhubaneswar, Wadhwan Hotel-Mysor, Howard Johnson Hotel (HOJO), Bengaluru
- Institutional Projects – AMRITA University, Citrus HDFC School, CARE College, BNMIT Engineering College, RV Engineering College.
- Industrial developments – Triveni turbins, PEPSI process plants, Takenaka industries, TDPS industry, Merck Mellipore industries.
- Data Centers – Qualcomm, Benagaluru, Sify Data center Chennai & Mumbai, STT (TATA) Data center in Bengaluru & Chennai.
Mr. Kartick V. Bhat has done his B.E. (Mechanical) from Mysore University in 2001.
LEED ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL WITH 16+ Years of Experience in Sustainable HVAC & IBMS Systems.
Optimisation of Design by use of various software tools, Calculations. Skillset include Heat load analysis using HAP software, Payback analysis, Return of investment, Right technical selection and Accurate Bill of material preparation.
Diversified work experience in Different Organization’s like in DVP consulting as a site engineer, Potential consultant as a Design Engineer, Entask as a General Manager.
Vast knowledge and design experience in different nature of jobs from High Rise buildings to High end residential buildings, from complex Data centers to Lab applications. Hotels, IT buildings, Shopping malls, Hospitals etc.
Mr. Kartick V. Bhat also leads a team of 30+ engineers and has an in-house capacity to generate HVAC drawings in AUTODESK REVIT SOFTWARE LOD 300.Recently Completed Jobs clientele list.
- IT CAMPUS – ECOPOLIS, SATTVA MEGASOFT, SATTVA KNOWEDGE PARK ,GAR CORP , DIVYSHREE CAMPUS HYD , BRIGADE NALAPAD ,L& T CAMPUS BANGALORE , RAHEJA CAMPUS PORUR , RAHEJA CAMPUS 12D HYD ,RAHEJA CAMPUS HETRO
- High end Residential – Crown group, Mantri Pinnacle, Mani Group Swarnamani & Shiromani at Kolkata.
- Shopping malls – Binneypet shopping mall, Brigade Orion, PVP Square, Elements shopping mall.
- Data centers – DELL Datacenter, Qualcomm 2 MW data center, Sify Data center, TCS.
- Office IT buildings - SATTVA, BRIGADE GROUP, MANTRI GROUP –MANTRI PINNACLE. DELL Computers, VM WARE, MOTOROLA, INFOSYS, Cognizant, RMZ Group co-working spaces, Analog devices, SWISS RE.
- Hospitals – Agadi hospitals, IQ City hospital, Sparsh super speciality hospital.
- Hotels – Marriot, Holiday Inn GOA, H & J (HOWARD JOHNSON HOTEL)-, Wadhwan, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mysore
- Factories – PEPSICO industries Aurangabad and Hyderabad.
- Interior Jobs -IBM, Microsoft,, Google, INTEL, Analog devices , Qualcomm, DELL Computers, Swissre.
Ms. Nupur Risbood has done her Bachelor of Architecture from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat in 2007.
She is working in DesignTree as Technical Director – Green Building Solutions. She has also served in various other organizations as a green facilitator including En3 Sustainability Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Godrej & Boyce Ltd, FreeSpanz Design Built Pvt. Ltd.
Ms. Nupur is an Architect with 10+ years of experience in the green building industry. She is certified by USGBC, GRIHA, IGBC WELLNESS Institute. She is working to promote a greener BUILDING using sustainability building technologies.
Ms. Nupur started her career training under Laurie Baker in Kerala and got focused on creating sustainable buildings. Her experience in building certification for Green buildings further developed her strong desire to create sensitive buildings using technology and new age materials.
- Residential Projects over 20+ certified projects including Tata, Embassy, L&T Reality projects
- Commercial Projects with developers like Prestige, RMZ, Karle for CS rating both for USGBC & IGBC rating
- Office Interior: with 40+ certified CI projects with 15 of those platinum rated.
Ms. Anandhi has done her M.E (Structural Engineering) from UVCE College of Engineering, Bangalore in 1995.
She is working in DesignTree as Technical Director - Structures. She has also served in various other organizations as Project Manager in TRC worldwide Pvt. Ltd, as Senior Design Engineer in erstwhile Potential Service Consultants (P) Ltd, as Design Engineer in ACE Group, Bangalore.
She has 21 years of experience in Structural design and has worked on various types of High-rise projects, IT buildings, residential apartments, commercial complexes, hotels, hospitals, condominiums and mixed use facilities both in India and USA.
- ‘Wachovia Towers’ multi use high rise Building with 50 stories office tower
- 43 stories of condo above 8 levels of under ground parking at Florida, USA
- 34 storied ‘Cypress Club’ condominium with attached 6 storied parking garage at Fort Myers, Florida, USA.
- 25 storied ‘Q-Club Resort & Residences’, an oceanfront 5-star luxury resort condo/hotel tower at Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida, USA.
- Embassy ‘Golf Link Business Park’ at Bangalore.
- Software Office Complex at Bangalore for M/s HCL Perot Systems Ltd.
- 10 storied ‘JP Techno Parks’ Software Complex at Bangalore.
Mr. Srinivas Rao Bolimuntha has done his M. Tech in Structural Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Warangal, A.P in 2001.
He is working in Design Tree Service Consultants Pvt. Ltd., as Technical Director- Structures, also served in various other organizations as Structural Design Engineer in Sterling Consultants Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, as Team leader in Potential Service Consultancy Bangalore and as Project Manager in TRC Worldwide Pvt. Ltd Bangalore. He has 17 years of experience in Structural Design and has worked on various types of High Rise Buildings.
He is exposed to working on various structural schemes and has been involved in various activities in the building design and construction industry including preparation of structural system in consultation with Clients and architects, preparation of structural model for analysis and design of all structural elements, preparation of structural drawings and monitoring the execution of work at site and has work experience for all types of projects including IT buildings, High rise Residential apartments, Multiplexes, Corporate offices, Hotels and Industrial structures, Hospitals, Institution.
List of Projects Handled:
- Government Secretariat & HOD office Building at Amaravathi
- Sattva Knowledge Park at Hyderabad
- Sattva Image Tower at Hyderabad
- Amrita University at Guntur, Andrapradesh
- Zonasha IT Building at Bangalore
- Purva Summit Commercial project at Hyderabad
- Holiday Inn Hotel at Tirupati
- Mani Imperial at Kolkata
- Sattva Toli Chowki Residential Project at Hyderabad
- PVP Square Mall at Vijayawada
Ms. Sumita Dey has done her M.E (Structural Engineering) from Jadavpur University in 1990. She is empaneled as Class I structural engineer in KMC and New Town. She is member of IEI and Chartered Engineer.
She is working in Design Tree as Kolkata Branch Head. Her career began with Development Consultants Pvt Ltd. where she was involved in the design of industrial projects. Subsequently she worked in Mani Group where she handled residential and commercial projects. She has also worked with Research Engineers Pvt Ltd. where she did research and development for STAAD software. She gained some teaching experience by working as lecturer in Jadavpur University and Institute of Engineers.
- Mani Square Mall, Kolkata
- Pink Square Mall, Jaipur
- The 42 – 60 storeyed residential building on Chowringhee Road
- JW Marriott Hotel on EM Bypass
- IQ City – 100 acre township project in Durgapur